If you lost your Aadhaar Card Enrollment Acknowledgement Slip and wondering if you will be able to get a new one or not then this page is for you. It is nothing new that someone has lost the Aadhaar card enrollment acknowledgement slip. This happens with many and the obvious thing done is getting panic-stricken. In case, you happen to remember the enrollment details (enrollment number and date and time) that was given at the time of registration, downloading a duplicate card copy online won’t be much of a hassle. In fact, the duplicate will function and would be valid in much the same way as the original.
So how to go about it?
You have lost your Aadhaar card enrollment slip but have no clue about the details? Fortunately, the online system will help you check the status from your name or other valid details. The best thing is this area is monitored carefully and updated as well, so as to let everyone know that the system is perfect and residents can actually download the duplicate of the Aadhaar card by simply using the information as necessary.
See More: aadhar card status by name
How to Get Lost Aadhaar Card Enrollment No. or Aadhar Card?
You are sure to get the Aadhar card even when you have forgotten the enrollment number, only by using the steps as enumerated below:
- Visit https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid.
- Choose the option. ‘Aadhaar no (UID)’ or ‘Enrollment No (EID)’, under ‘You want to receive your lost’.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter email address.
- Enter the registered mobile number.
- Enter security code as shown as click next on ‘Get OTP’ button.
- The OTP or ‘One Time Password’ will be delivered to the respective mobile number and/or email address.
- The box that is there below must be filled with the OTP that you get on your mobile number and/or email address.
- Click on the option ‘Verify OTP’.
- A message will reach you via your number with the Aadhaar card number or Enrollment ID as you did in the second step.
- Visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- Now enter the Aadhar card number or Enrollment ID along with details like full name, pin code, security code or text and mobile number.
- Click on ‘Get OTP’.
- One Time Password or OTP will be sent to your number and/or email address.
- Enter the OTP you got in ‘Enter OTP’ box and click on ‘validate and download’.
- So your downloading process of the e-Aadhaar card is complete. Enter the pin code as your password when opening the PDF document.
- Get the printout of your e-Aadhaar card.
In the meantime, try and contact your local UIDAI office to inform them about the lost enrollment slip. Remember to carry all other relevant documents. Alternatively, you can get in touch with the Aadhaar center you had applied for or can send an email to the UID help desk.