Are you looking for the process to apply aadhar card online? This guide will help you throughout the procedure of apply aadhar card online registration. These days carrying your own identity card is a must wherever you go. Either a person goes for a journey through railways or plane or to get a new mobile connection, identity card is always welcome everywhere by the authorities. In this context, the Government of India issued multiples of identity cards like PAN card, Voter ID Card, Driving license and the newcomer, Aadhar Card. Aadhar card is generally used in all the public and private institution which is known as a complete identification of an individual normal resident of India. In case you don’t have applied for your aadhar card yet, it is time to get it. This will serve as your unique identity and you can avail various facilities and schemes like Direct Benefit Transfer of Government Subsidies.
Process to apply aadhar card online Registration
Now, a person can apply for aadhar card online with which he can get the card at his own address. This facility is very new in respect to provide Aadhar Card to the eligible candidates. Most attractive feature of this card is that a normal resident of India, who is below the age of 18 years, is also eligible for the UID. For other types of cards such as Voter ID Card, PAN Card and D/L, it is mandatory to be 18 years or more. Thus, a student studying may also apply for aadhar card through online appointment mode. The one website is embedded for the same service to the people and they will be able to check the status of their aadhar card as well. Here, they need to insert the necessary information asked and then only they will be able to get a print out which will act as their temporary Aadhar by the time; they get their original one at their address.
Step by Step Process for Aadhar Card Online Registration
1- Go to https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/, here an online appointment application for aadhar card appers.
2- In this appointment form you will see a list of field which requires a person his personal details like his name, email id, mobile number and other related information. Please note that this mobile number will be used for future reference in case of any alteration in the aadhar card.
3- Once you fill the personal detail, you need to select the enrolment centre. In this section, you can select the date and time of your appointment for applying aadhar card online. Please note that you must have to visit one of the aadhar card center in order to register for the card irrespective of you can retrieve your aadhar card online.
Points to be Noted while visiting aadhar card enrolment center
- Most of the people who are going to apply Aadhar Card in online mode may seek the help from the knowledgeable person. Many cyber cafes and individual person are also involved in making the Aadhar Card Status for which they charge some amount from the customers. Thus, those people who are looking to have their card may follow certain procedures with which he can successfully apply for his Aadhaar card online.
- Facility to apply online for Aadhar Card is currently in beta mode and is only available for selected regions. So first of all you have to visit www.uidai.gov.in to check if your centre is listed in online registration system. If not then you have to apply using the traditional offline mode. Check for online appointment at this page : https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- It is recommended to take all your required documents with you when you visit the enrolement center.
- At the time of Registration, you need to provide your identity proof and address proof in order to verify your application.
- At the registration center, the respective officer will take your photograph, finger prints and an iris scan.
Once the application process has been completed, the aadhar card will come by post at the address that you have filled while applying for online aadhar card. You need to wait for two to three months to get your aadhar card.