Aadhaar card as everyone knows is one of the biggest proves of identification and address and can be used on various purposes. The task of enrolling oneself on Aadhaar card has been made a lot easy by the government thus enabling a large proportion of individuals to have easy access to them. Moreover the process of downloading has also been initiated such that users need not have to approach the offices every now and then to get hold of their cards. Before an individual can download the Aadhaar card he is required to possess the enrollment slip which contains numerous details which is required to be fed in by the user at the time of downloading.
However there are instances when user might lose his enrollment slip, but don’t worry a solution for this is also available and you need not have to go through the whole enrollment process again. The loss of enrollment slip and the process of regaining it back are taken care of by UIDAI, who keeps the track of the whole process and make sure that you get the Aadhaar card number at the earliest.
Procedure to recover Aadhaar number
The authorities concerned with issuance of Aadhaar, has made sure to provide convenience to users in every step which is why in case of loss of Aadhaar number also step by step process is available to be followed by users to recover back the number. Before you begin with the process the most important thing which you should be aware of is the mobile number which was mentioned at the time of registration as this is the key through which access to card number can be made.
- To have access to the number visit the link https://resident.uidai.net.in/web/resident/find-uid-
- once you have entered the website, you will be able to see two options i.e. loss of Aadhaar number or enrolment id, click on the tab whichever is applicable to you.
- The user shall then be asked to enter his name, email and mobile number, make sure to feed in the same details which have been fed in at the time of enrollment to Aadhaar number.
- Security code is also available and after entering that wait to receive the Onetime password on your phone or your email. The OTP shall help you to proceed with the process of recovery of Aadhaar number.
- Check your phone or email for the OTP. The receipt of such OTP will be on the registered email or phone and not on any other.
- Once you have entered the OTP punch into the system, and within some moments you may receive the Aadhaar number or enrollment id on your phone or email.
See More: Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Online
Following such simple steps shall give you access to the number and then you may proceed for downloading e Aadhaar. Individuals who are not accustomed to downloading process can visit different online websites that contains in brief easy steps of downloading and saving Aadhaar on your desktop.