How To Download Digital Voter Id Card 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about how to download digital voter ID card. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Download a Digital Voter ID Card. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Download Digital Voter Id Card
The Election Commission of India (ECI) has made it easier for voters to obtain the Voter Photo Identity Card (e-EPIC) online, making it easier for you to exercise your right to vote. vote. This can be useful if you lose or misplace your original voter card. You can also request a duplicate voter card or change your address online using the digital voter card. Every time you change location or status, you won’t have to worry about creating a new map every time.
How do I download a Digital Voter Credential?
- Visit https://www.nvsp.in/ and click on “Download e-EPIC card”.
- Login/Register as a new user.
- Click on ‘Download e-EPIC’.
- Enter the EPIC number or form reference number.
- Check the OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- Click on Download e-EPIC.
- If the mobile number is not registered with Erol, follow these steps:
- Click on e-KYC to complete the KYC.
- Skip Face Life Check
- Update your mobile number to complete KYC
- Download e-EPIC.
It should be noted that the e-EPIC upload feature is currently available to voters registered after November 2020 who have a unique mobile number registered with the NSVP. For others, this facility will soon be available.
What is e-EPIC?
The Electronic Voter Photo Identity Card or e-EPIC is a secure portable document format (PDF) version of the EPIC that can be downloaded to a mobile device or a self-printing form on a computer. Voters can store the e-EPIC on their smartphone, download it as a PDF to Digi Locker, or print and self-laminate it. This is in addition to the currently issued EPIC VCP.
e-EPIC: Who is eligible?
- All general voters who have valid EPIC numbers.
- All new voters registered in the 2021 Special Summary Examination (i.e. those who applied during the period November-December 2020) and whose mobile phone number provided during application is unique will receive an SMS and will be able to download the e-EPIC between January 25 and 31, 2021.
- Other voters can download e-EPIC from 1 February 2021.
Benefits of e-EPIC
On National Voters Day, the Electoral Commission launched the e-EPIC service. Voters don’t have to apply for a new card every time they change cities or states. All they have to do is download the new version of the map by modifying the address.
e-EPIC: Key points to consider
- Instead of an EPIC number, a reference number can also be used to download the e-EPIC.
- The e-EPIC will be downloaded in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- The file size of the e-EPIC is 250 KB.
- Voters can download e-EPIC and print it out to show as proof of identity at the voting center.
- If e-KYC fails, please visit the ERO office with proof of photo ID and update your mobile number.
- Each member can do eKYC against only one mobile number and after e-KYC, e-EPIC can be downloaded.
Final Words: How to Download a Digital Voter ID Card
Hope you understand this article How to Download a Digital Voter ID Card, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.