How to download digital voter ID card: step by step guide
The e-EPIC is also valid as proof of voter identification. See the step-by-step guide here to download the Digital Voter Identity Card (e-EPIC).
The Election Commission has launched âe-EPICâ (Electronic Electoral Photo Identity Card), a secure, non-editable PDF version of the Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC).
e-EPIC is a portable document format (PDF) version of EPIC that can be downloaded to mobile or in a self-printing form on a computer. A voter can thus store his card on his mobile, upload it to Digi locker or print it and self-laminate it. This is in addition to the EPIC PCV issued for a new registration.
The e-EPIC is also valid as proof of voter identification. In this, people will have a secure QR code with images and demographics like serial number, part number, etc.
Check here for the step-by-step guide to downloading a Digital Voter Identity Card (e-EPIC).
Here’s how to download a digital voter ID card:
- Connect to https://voterportal.eci.gov.in.
- Now click on the E-EPIC download option.
- Enter your e-EPIC number, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Then click on Download EPIC.
- You can also download e-EPIC from https://nvsp.in.
- Register / Log in to NVSP.
- Enter the EPIC number or the form reference number.
- Check the OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
- Click Download e-EPIC.
READ: Amarnath Yatra 2021 registration: How to register, all you need to know
Click here for IndiaToday.in’s full coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.