How to get instant PAN using Aadhaar map: check details here
Instant PAN: You can get instant Permanent Account Number (PAN) through their Aadhaar card without submitting a detailed application form. Check here how you can apply online for an instant PAN using the Aadhaar card.
PAN card or permanent account number is one of the most crucial and important documents for Indian citizen. It is not only used for tax purposes but also as proof of identity. The card includes a unique ten-digit alphanumeric number and is issued as a plastic card, under the supervision of the Indian Tax Department. You can apply for the PAN card online and offline.
The government has introduced a new facility in the 2020 Union budget, where individuals can obtain an instant Permanent Account Number (PAN) through their Aadhaar without submitting a detailed application form. The facility was introduced to facilitate the process of assigning the PAN to individuals. This is a free paperless installation where you will get an e-PAN in minutes based on the Aadhaar based e-KYC.
Each PAN card includes a unique ten-digit alphanumeric number and is issued as a laminated card, under the direction of the Indian Tax Department, which is valid for life. To benefit from this feature, you will need to ensure that your mobile phone number is registered in the Single Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) database.
Check here how you can apply online for instant PAN using Aadhaar card.
How to make an instant PAN request through Aadhaar:
- Visit the official IT department electronic filing site www. Incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Click on the “Instant PAN via Aadhaar” option in the “Quick Links” section of the home page.
- Now click on the âGet New PANâ button, it will redirect you to the instant PAN request webpage.
- Enter your Aadhar number for PAN attribution with captcha code.
- Click on “Generate Aadhar OTP” to receive the OTP on your registered mobile phone number.
- Enter the Aadhaar OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on “Validate the Aadhaar OTP
- Then click on the Continue button once you have agreed to validate your Aadhaar UIDAI details.
- You will be redirected to the PAN request submission page where you will need to validate your Aadhaar details and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Submit PAN Request” button.
To note: You will receive an acknowledgment number once you submit your Aadhar details for validation. You can view the PAN assignment status by entering your Aadhaar number.
READ: How to change mobile number in EPF UAN online: Check details here
Click here for IndiaToday.in’s full coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.