How to register on the YONO SBI app with an ATM card: Check the details here
YONO is a digital mobile banking application that allows users to perform various banking activities, including transferring funds, viewing account statements, ordering a checkbook, stopping check payments, paying checks. credit card bills, online recharge, account activity tracking, etc. Here is a step by step guide that you can follow to register on SBI YONO with a bank card.
The State Bank of India has launched an SBI YONO mobile app for all retail clients. This digital mobile banking app allows users to perform various banking activities including transferring funds, viewing account statements, ordering a checkbook, stopping check payment, paying card bills credit, online top-up, account activity monitoring, etc. YONO means you only need one.
There are different ways for a user to register on SBI YONO. The app is available for free for the Play Store and the iOS Store. It brings tons of perks like 24/7 money transfers, instant loans, travel and entertainment related bookings, and much more. SBI YONO is an app for your banking needs. You just need to install and activate SBI YONO and manage your bank account on the mobile phone.
By pressing the “New User Registration” link and providing account and debit card details. If you have never used Internet banking or SBI mobile banking before, you can select this option to register on the app.
Here is how to register YONO SBI app in 4 easy steps:
- Click on “Register”. It will redirect you to the SBI Cards website.
- Enter your SBI card number, CVV number. & Date of Birth.
- Your one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile phone number.
- Enter your OTP correctly to set your username and password and complete the registration process.
How to download the SBI YONO app:
- Go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your Android or iOS device respectively.
- Search for âYONO SBIâ and download the app named âYONO SBI: The Mobile Banking and Lifestyle App!
- Once downloaded, open the application and it will welcome you with all the features it offers
- If you are an existing customer, press the Existing customer tab, otherwise press the âNew to SBIâ option.
- Existing SBI customers can log in using their Internet Banking credentials or using the registered ATM card. They can even sign up for YONO by providing their full account details. New customers, on the other hand, will need to complete a form.
READ: How to change photo and signature in PAN card: Check details here
Click here for IndiaToday.in’s full coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.