OPSC publishes Civil Service Preliminary Admission Card; Check here how to download
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued the Admission Certificate or Admission Card and Instructions for Candidates for the Odisha Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination-2021.
The the preliminary examination will take place on October 16, 2022 (Sunday) in five zones namely Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Sambalpur.
Candidates who have applied for the State Civil Service Examination can download the admission card from the official website of the commission – https://www.opsc.gov.in.
The commission also published the list by zone of the candidates admitted to the preliminary examination. The OCS Preliminary Examination will be conducted in two shifts.
The OPSC through the Odisha Civil Service Examination-2021 will fill 433 positions and departments under the Odisha Civil Service (Group A and Group B).
Check the timing of the OCS preliminaries
Paper 1: general studies
Hours: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Total of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers
Subject code: 01
Paper 2: General studies
Schedule: 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Total of 80 objective type questions with multiple choice answers
Subject code: 02
Steps to download admission card
- Log in to the official website – https://www.opsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Download Certificate of Admission and Instructions for Candidates for Odisha Civil Service Preliminary Examination 2021” on the homepage.
- A new window will open
- Enter your PPSAN, service number and date of birth and click submit
- The admission card will appear on the screen
- Take the printout of the admission card for future reference
Comments are closed.