OTP Aadhaar Card Check whether your Aadhaar card has been misused or not by following these steps
New Delhi: Aadhaar card is considered as one of the important documents in India. Nowadays, Aadhaar cards are used in schools, colleges, hospitals, banks, etc. For this reason, it is important that we protect these important documents against misuse.
If your phone is not receiving an OTP related to Aadhaar, be aware that your Aadhaar card might be misused. In this case, we are going to tell you some steps which can easily check whether your Aadhaar is misused or not.
Check Aadhaar OTP Card
– To let you know if your Aadhaar card is being misused. For this, you must first visit the official website of UIDAI.
– Then select ‘Aadhaar Services’.
– Now select “Aadhaar Authentication History”.
– After that enter your Aadhaar number and security code.
– You will then need to choose “Generate Menu” from the drop-down menu.
– Then you need to enter OTP.
– After that you can see your “Aadhaar Authentication History”.
– Now using this history you can know where and when your Aadhaar card was used.
Using authentication history, you can know whether your Aadhaar has been misused or not. You can only use this process if your Aadhaar is linked to your phone number.
If it’s not linked, you won’t get OTP and you won’t be able to see the authentication history. If your Aadhaar has been misused, you can file a complaint by calling the UIDAI hotline.
Comments are closed.