SBI ZERO Balance Salary Account: Get SBI Credit Card, Check All Benefits
The SBI salary account comes with an SBI credit card. | Photo credit: Representative image
New Delhi: The State Bank of India (SBI) offers the possibility of a zero balance salary account with a bunch of features depending on the monthly gross income of the individuals. The SBI Zero Balance Salary Account offers a range of benefits for both the company and the employees. The SBI Zero Balance Salary Account Facility is offered as part of the Corporate Salary Package (CSP). According to SBI, salary accounts under the CSP offer a range of privileges to employees of corporate institutions, including service organizations such as hospitals, hotels, etc., and the CSP can be customized to suit the commercial relationship between the company / institution and the bank.
SBI CSP has four different variations namely Platinum, Diamond, Gold and Silver. To benefit from the platinum package, the gross monthly salary must be greater than Rs 1 lakh, for the diamond package, the salary must be between Rs 50,000 and Rs 1 lakh, for the gold package, the gross monthly income must be between Rs 20,000 and Rs 50,000, while, to take advantage of the money package, the salary should be between Rs 5,000 and Rs 20,000.
Benefits of the SBI salary account
- Under the CSP, a person can open a zero-balance salary account and benefit from free unlimited transactions at the ATMs of any bank.
- The SBI salary account comes with an SBI credit card and a client can get up to 25% discount on bank record fees.
- Individual accident (death) insurance covers up to Rs 20 Lakhs and air accident (death) insurance covers up to Rs 30 Lakhs.
- Personal loans, home loans, car loans and student loans at attractive interest rates.
- An individual can avail the auto scan feature to create e-MOD (multiple option deposits) and earn higher interest.
- Opening of a demat & online trading account at the time of the actual integration.
- Free issue of sight drafts, multi-city checks, SMS alerts and free online transfers such as NEFT, RTGS.
- Overdraft limit equivalent to 2 months of net salary. This facility is currently only available to certain customers, SBI said.
- Earn points on various transactions through our SBI Rewardz loyalty program and several other regular offers on SBI ATM-cum-debit and YONO by SBI cards.