Want to take your Aadhaar as an ATM card? Discover the step by step process to get your Aadhaar PVC
For doing most of the official work in India, having an Aadhar card is one of the most important documents that people can have with them at all times. However, previously it was not always easy to carry an Aadhar card due to its size.
Now, making a much needed change, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) last year introduced a new Aadhaar, which is much smaller, portable and more durable. All new Aadhar cards are now reprinted on this compact version of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) cards.
These Aadhar cards look like ATM cards and are easier to carry even in your wallet. It also comes with many features like hologram, guilloche pattern, ghost, micro text, water protection.
There are two ways to issue an Aadhaar PVC card. The first method requires you to visit the official UIDAI website. The second method is to scan the Aadhaar QR code with the message.
UIDAI will then charge Rs 50 for the Aadhaar card, which is delivered via Speed ââPost.
Here is a step by step guide on how you can order your Aadhaar PVC card: 1. Go to the official UIDAI website: https://uidai.gov.in/
2. Go to the My Aadhaar section and click on “Order an Aadhaar PVC card”.
3. On the next page, enter your 12-digit numeric Aadhaar card number or 16-digit virtual ID or 28-digit EID.
4. Verify your details with an OTP verification
5. After OTP verification, you will be able to preview your Aadhar PVC card
6. Pay Rs 50 on the next page to finalize your order.