What is the Masked Aadhaar Card? Discover the advantages
Nowadays, the Aadhar card is required for all government jobs. The Aadhar card is considered the most valid proof of identity. Only the Aadhar card is required to open a bank account or issue a passport, benefit from any government program or other work.
(What is Masked Aadhaar card? How to download Masked Aadhaar card) Aadhar card has a unique 12 digit number. The entire identity of the card holder is recorded in these 12 digits. Since the Aadhar map is a very important document, it should be used with great caution. With this, the hidden Aadhaar cards are coming now. Your first 8 digits are hidden in the masked Aadhaar card. This initial number is marked with a cross like “xxxx-xxxx”. The last 4 digits therefore appear.
The advantage of a hidden Aadhar card is that even if you lose your Aadhar card, it will not be misused by an unknown person. Also, you can convert your old Aadhar card to a hidden Aadhar card. This work can be done easily online. Alternatively, you can download regular and hidden Aadhar maps by logging into eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
How to download the Aadhar map?
– Go to eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ first.
– Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number after visiting the website.
– If you want a hidden Aadhaar map, select this option.
– Enter the captcha code given on the screen.
– Then place the OTP on your mobile screen and submit.
– After entering OTP, you will see Aadhar card details and download options on the screen.
How to check the Aadhar card?
– First connect to the direct link uidai.gov.in/verify.
– When the page opens, you will see a text box in front of you. Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
– Then enter the captcha code.
– Then click on the Check button.
– A message will appear on the page indicating that your Aadhaar number is correct. Check the Aadhaar number mentioned there.
– Your personal data will also appear on this page.
How to connect PAN board with Aadhar board?
– Log on to the official website of the Income Tax Department at Incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
– Here you will see the option to bind Aadhaar. Click on it.
– Then fill in your PAN number, Aadhaar number, your name in the box below.
– Then look carefully at the captcha code and fill in the box.
– After filling in all the information, click on the option related to Aadhaar.
Open in app