YES Bank Launches Wellness Themed Credit Card; check details
Private sector lender YES Bank has partnered with Aditya Birla Wellness Private Limited to launch ‘YES BANK Wellness’ and ‘YES BANK Wellness Plus’ credit cards, which target holistic health, personal care and wellness of consumers. With the Wellness Card, YES Bank customers can benefit from free check-ups, lifestyle benefits or consultations with doctors.
This card has been designed with the holistic wellness needs of consumers in mind. By signing up to the Aditya Birla Multiply app, consumers can enjoy additional benefits such as annual checkups, 24/7 phone support for a doctor or counselor, in-studio or at-home workouts as well. as personalized diet plans.
This credit card comes with a first year membership fee of Rs 1,999 plus tax and a renewal fee of Rs 1,999 plus tax.
At the launch, Rajanish Prabhu, Business Manager – Credit Cards & Merchant Acquisition at YES BANK, said, âWe are delighted to partner with Aditya Birla Wellness and provide consumers with a well-being credit card. be unique with great offers and rewards. As we adapt to the new normal, prioritizing the health and well-being as individuals and that of our loved ones has become increasingly important. This card was designed with the holistic wellness needs of consumers in mind and it is a compelling value proposition. ”
Also Read: YES Bank Appoints Niranjan Banodkar As New CFO
“YES BANK and Aditya Birla Wellness will leverage their respective technological capabilities and strong customer connection to develop our business in this attractive new market segment”
âWe are pleased to announce our association with YES BANK for the launch of this unique co-branded wellness credit card, to further our goal of a healthy India,â said Murtuza Arsiwala, Welfare Manager, Aditya Birla Wellness Private Limited.
Also Read: YES Bank Partners With Salesforce To Boost Personal Lending And Improve Customer Experience
“Our goal is to influence, motivate and inspire individuals to achieve their health and wellness goals while leading fulfilling lives. With the launch of this unique wellness credit card, we want to inspire clients by giving them access to a holistic-like platform as well as innovative tools to achieve their health and wellness goals, âadded Arsiwala.
Here are the main advantages of the YES Bank wellness credit card:
- Annual preventive health check-up, free annual eye and dental check-up
- Unlimited consultation with a general practitioner, a specialist and a nutritionist via the app
- 6 free fitness sessions (Gym, Yoga, Zumba, etc.) per month
- 20 reward points per Rs 200 spent in pharmacy / drugstore
- 4 reward points per Rs 200 spent on all other categories
- 500 reward points on each YES PayNow registration
- Credit Shield coverage in the event of accidental death of the primary card member
- Interest rate of 3.5% per month (42% annually) on revolving credit, cash advances and overdue amounts
- 1% fuel surcharge exemption at all gas stations in India for transactions between Rs 400 and Rs 5,000
Comments are closed.